Understanding your situation
Before any independent investment strategies can be recommended, we seek to fully understand your situation. We do this prior to and during our first meeting with you.
We will look to gather details on your personal and financial circumstances, taking into account your existing assets and resources.
From there we’ll discuss your goals and aspirations as well as your attitude to risk. What we learn from you will form the foundation for our future analysis and recommendations.
By taking the time to really get to know you and what’s important to you, we can deliver better outcomes. We think this approach not only makes sense but is often an important first step overlooked by many.
Analysis and design of your strategy
We use the latest analytical tools to understand the breakdown of your existing assets and how these are performing against your set objectives.
We believe that a critical part of design is ensuring there is a match between your goals, aspirations, attitude to risk and the eventual asset allocation of your investment plan.
Once we have completed our analysis, we’ll design a recommended strategy, or series of strategies, using the most appropriate investment options from our universe.
As part of this, we’ll also take into account your tax situation, making sure your assets are placed in the best tax treatments allowed in the UK. Wherever possible, this is carried out on the True Potential Wealth Platform, thus ensuring a better choice of investments, tax wrappers and value.
Presentation of your recommendation
We start from the premise that there’s no point in recommending a strategy that we can’t explain easily or that our clients won’t understand.
So we will always present our recommendations in a simple and straight-forward way. You will also get a written explanation of all our recommendations in a language that’s designed to be understood. These recommendations can be provided to you by email or hard copy, whichever format you prefer.
We will store a copy of our recommendations, supporting information and any other important documents you provide on a personal and secure website that you can revisit whenever you like.
Ongoing service and information
As a client of Arian Financial Planning, you are supported and empowered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You will be able to view your investments and track their progress against your goals on your personal website. Everything will be transparent to you.
- If you want to make any adjustments or if your personal situation changes, you can use the secure messaging system on your site to reach your adviser.
- Alternatively, you can reach the True Potential team by phone or writing.
- Response is quick, and knowledgeable, because we are seeing the same information as you are.
- We can also offer you face-to-face, phone or webinar meetings when required. These can be arranged at a time, location and frequency that best suits your needs.